Self Storage in Kent
Maidenbower Business Park, Balcombe Road , Crawley , Sussex , RH10 7ZJ
Enterprise Way, Edenbridge , Kent , TN8 6HF
Hart Street, Maidstone , Kent , ME16 8RF
Longfield Road, North Farm Estate , Tunbridge Wells , Kent , TN2 3EY
Are you looking for secure self storage for your household, business or student items? Our self storage facilities in Kent are available for new customers today. Find both short and long term storage solutions in a range of unit sizes, all in convenient locations across the county!
Our customers include small start-ups, university students, large companies, keen hobbyists and families moving house. They all deserve excellent storage at an affordable price – and we make every effort to provide that. We offer our customers*:
- Flexible access to your storage unit, so you can reach your items at any time.
- Comprehensive security, including 24 hour monitored CCTV, individually fully alarmed units, and secure electronic gates, so you’ll know your items are safe.
- The free use of trolleys, as well as discounts on local van hire, so you can move items easily.
- Packing materials for sale on site, so you can keep your items organised.
- Managed reception during office hours, from Monday to Saturday, so you get the best customer service.
How it Works
We pride ourselves on the simplicity and cost effectiveness of our self storage services. With facilities dotted conveniently across Kent, and an unbeatably hassle free service, we are one of the top storage providers around. Start your journey with our friendly staff in-store, or with our helpful online size estimator tool. Once you find the right size unit at the most conveniently-located store, we can tailor our storage space specifically to your personal or business needs.
Self Storage Prices
Our customers enjoy a top quality service, with transparent pricing. We don’t believe in hiding our prices behind complicated fee structures and additional VAT. Our upfront prices depend on:
- The size of unit you’re looking to occupy
- The length of time you’ll need storage
- The level of the units (i.e. ground floor or first)
If you’re looking to cut your time short, or need to move to a unit with more space, there’s no need to worry. We offer refunds on unused prepaid days, and are more than happy to move customers to a more suitable unit at no extra transfer cost!
*Applies to our Aylesford, Dartford, Canterbury, Edenbridge, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells store.