Self Storage in Liverpool
Need safe and simple self storage in Liverpool? Conveniently located just off Derby Road, Storage King provides a range of flexible units for business and household storage in Liverpool. Choose from short- or long-term storage, starting from just two weeks, and rent a secure, alarmed unit tailored to your needs. For hassle-free home moves, we also have quality packaging supplies available at our onsite box shop.
Storage King Liverpool offers
Secure alarmed units
Price match promise*
24 hour access to your unit
Storage King Liverpool is a secure facility that offers simple self storage solutions in Liverpool without compromising on quality or safety. With 24/7 CCTV cameras and individually alarmed storage units to control access and five-star rated customer service, our Liverpool self storage facility is second to none.
When you rent a storage unit in Liverpool with Storage King, you get:
- Helpful and friendly staff members
- Safe storage units in Liverpool — alarms, 24/7 CCTV, & electronic gates
- Bright and energy efficient LED lighting, automatically controlled by motion-sensing technology
- Secure document shredding facilities
- 24-hour access available
- Price match promise*
- Quality packing materials sold onsite
- Free use of pallet trucks and trolleys
- Manned reception during office hours, Monday to Saturday
- Refunds for unused storage days
If you want to learn more about our wide range of storage solutions, get in touch or ask for an instant quote online. You can also visit our facility virtually. Walk through our secure store and pick out the perfect space now!
Storage King Liverpool is conveniently located on Strand Road in Bootle, beside the Port of Liverpool. Our Liverpool self storage facility is right off Derby Road, providing secure self storage near the Strand Shopping Centre, with Liverpool City centre only 10 minutes away. Easily reach us via the main roads which connect Southport to Liverpool City centre. We’re the big building with the blue and yellow crown — you can’t miss us!
Directions from Strand Shopping Centre:
- From the back of the Strand Shopping Centre, head down Strand Road, passing Asda on your right
- Continue straight until you reach the main set of traffic lights on Derby Road
- Turn right at these lights then take the first left at Oil Salvage
- Keep following the road until you see the Storage King entrance on your left
Directions from Liverpool's City:
- Head north along the waterfront towards Great Howard Street
- Keep going straight until you pass Millers Bridge
- Continue on Derby Road
- At the next major set of traffic lights, turn left into Strand Road and park in our secure loading bays
Other areas our Liverpool storage facility covers: Bootle, Seaforth, Litherland, Waterloo, Crosby, Blundell Sands, Formby, Southport, Aintree, Anfield, Vauxhall, Everton, Tuebrook, Walton, West Derby, Orrell Park, Thornton, Maghull, Old Swan, Norris Green, Broadgreen, Childwall, Calderstones, Sefton Park, Princess Park, Kensington, Mossley Hill, Aigburth, Woolton, Belle Vale, Allerton, Garston, and Liverpool City centre.
Storage King provides great-value self storage units in Liverpool for businesses and households in need of extra storage space. Our Liverpool storage units range from 25 to 200 sq. ft rooms, ideal for those moving house or growing their businesses. We also offer competitive prices and flexible leases, with a choice of ground or first-floor units for added ease and convenience.
Our Liverpool storage unit prices depend on:
- Your rental duration
- The unit size you need
Get a personalised quote online. Simply:
- Use our Size Estimator to determine how much space you’ll need (or take a virtual tour!)
- Request a self storage price
While payments are charged for the full calendar month in advance, any unused storage days will be refunded. We can also arrange insurance for your goods in store.
Ready to start your self storage journey? Request a price for a Liverpool storage unit today and get 50% off your first 2 months of storage*!
Moving House Storage
We make your move stress-free with affordable storage in Liverpool. If you're relocating to a new home in Liverpool or beyond and need extra storage space during the transition, Storage King offers convenient moving home storage options that flex with you — wherever you go.
Renting with Storage King Liverpool means you'll have access to:
- Individually alarmed storage units to keep your belongings safe
- Various self storage unit sizes to fit your moving and storage needs
- Free use of trolley for easy unloading
- Quality packing supplies to properly pack and protect your belongings
- Flexible rental terms starting from just 2 weeks
With Storage King's prime Liverpool storage location, you’ll also have easy access to your storage unit before, during, and after your big move. Contact us today to find the perfect storage for your upcoming move!
Grow Your Business
Running a business in Liverpool is particularly tough and competitive, even without the challenges of storage space. At Storage King, we make business storage in Liverpool one less worry with secure business storage units in Liverpool that are designed for the dynamic needs of professionals.
More affordable than container storage and equipped with 24/7 security and alarms, our secure business storage facilities are suited for:
- Stock storage
- Pallet storage
- Archive storage
- Tool and equipment storage
- Merchandise storage
Buy Moving Supplies
Preparation is key to any move. That’s why we’ve stocked our Packaging Shop in Liverpool with all the high-quality essentials you need for your next chapter, such as:
- Bubble wrap in various sizes
- A variety of storage box shapes and sizes (small, medium, and large)
- Fragile tape
- Furniture covers
- Shrink wrap
If you need to buy moving boxes or other packing supplies in Liverpool, simply visit our instore box shop and pick up what you need!
How To Prepare Your Belongings For Storage
Choosing a secure self storage facility in Liverpool is the first step in protecting your belongings. The next step involves careful preparation of your items. For example, packing your items while damp can lead to mould, and using poor quality moving boxes can lead to an accident.
There are various steps that you can take to make sure that your seasonal gear, sentimental items and furniture stay protected and undamaged during their time in storage.
Before packing your belongings in your Liverpool storage unit, consider the following:
- Invest in quality packing materials such as storing boxes and tape
- Protect fragile items by using bubble wrap and packing paper
- Use mattress covers to protect mattresses
- Wrap furniture
- Place heavier items on the floor, and stack lighter items on the top
- Glassware and breakable items should be individually wrapped
- Disassemble electronics and furniture
- Keep small, loose items in a container
- Cover upholstered and wooden furniture with linen or blankets
Always clean and dry your equipment to prevent mould as well.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Full conditions available in store **Subject to availability