Logos say a lot about your business. It’s usually the first thing your customer sees and is supposed to sum up your business is in an eye-catching nutshell.
While this can seem like a daunting task, there are some simple tricks you can apply to make sure your brand stands out from the crowd.
1. Simplify: In design, less is more. By simplifying your logo into a neat, clean, and clear icon that perfectly summarises your brand, people will be able to easily identify your company.
2. Think inside the box: Shapes are your friend. Use organic or geometric forms to create a visually pleasing composition and add volume to flat text.
3. Be bold: A pop of colour is crucial if you want to stand out. Using one bold and striking colour in your logo will help create a strong brand identity and attract your customers.
4. Make it versatile: Your logo needs to work on a variety of media, such as billboards, clothing and business cards. Create a mock-up for each of these to ensure it works everywhere.
5. Have fun: Your logo is a visual representation of your business but it doesn’t have to be bland and boring. Use unique fonts, illustrations and colours to create something memorable.
A great logo will go a long way in helping you build your business and attract new customers. The good news is that as you grow, you can use self storage as a flexible and affordable extension of your company. No more expensive and long-term office or warehousing leases!
This week, we featured three businesses that stand out in their own unique way. Whether it's a spotless sports car, sturdy roof or a touch of bling to your special day, they know how to attract a crowd.
Do you need to move or valet a fleet of vehicles? Monday’s Local Business Spotlight shone the light on Integral Logistics, a dedicated company that offers all of these services - and more.
As a trusted source for fleet management, Integral Logistics has been providing reliable service at competitive rates since 2013. Find out more about their offerings on their website.
Roofline Systems Ltd.
A reliable and sturdy roof is one of the most important features of a commercial building. Roofline Systems, Wednesday’s Local Business Spotlight, is made up of a dedicated team that offers roof installation and maintenance service, making sure that your business’s operational base is in tip-top shape.
Whether you need a new roof installed, a commercial gutter clean or cladding repair, Roofline Systems are happy to help - with a smile on their face! Find out more about their services on theirFacebook page.
Are you looking for an extra dose of glam to add to your next event? Finishing Touches Events takes the stage as Friday’s Local Business Spotlight, and helps you to set the scene at your next celebration.
Finishing Touches Events prides itself as a leading event planning and venue styling company. The family-run business has been operating since 2008, helping countless people experience a magical occasion. Find out more on their Instagram and website.
If you’re looking for convenient business storage solutions, as these companies have, then Storage King offers the perfect solution. With different size units available to lease with a flexible agreement, you pay for as much space as you need, for as long as you need. Contact us at 0800 0852 954 to find out more or get a quick online quote.