A game of golf is a great way to relax and enjoy the outdoors with friends. Frustrating for some, time on the course teaches patience, focus, strategy and to avoid the bunkers in life!
Golf equipment can be expensive and so it’s important that a keen golfer looks after his clubs and all the other bits and pieces that go with the game. Are you storing your clubs correctly? Read on and you’ll soon find out.
Correctly storing your golf equipment
Did you know the world average for the number of rounds golfers play each year is 21? That’s just less than twice a month! You may find that three or four of those rounds happen over golf tour. So where are your golf clubs kept for the rest of the year?
Here are some tips on how to maintain and store your golf equipment correctly:
- Choose a safe and secure location to store your clubs, where they won’t get in the way or need to be moved around. Self storage is perfect for this
- Keep your clubs away from damp rooms as this will slowly ruin them
- Clean your clubs after each game, and don’t forget to do the same to your golf balls
- Protect the clubs from anything that may scratch or damage them (use the cover provided in the bag or buy one)
- Pack your clubs upright, not on their side or leaning against a wall
- Look after and take care of your golf bag (remember, if the club isn’t in your hand it’s in the bag). As with your clubs, clean it regularly
Self storage at Storage King
At Storage King, we offer clean, affordable and secure self storage units that are perfect for storing your expensive golfing equipment until you’re ready for your next round. Golf equipment can take up a lot of space in the home, so take advantage of self storage at Storage King today!
Our units are easily accessible and conveniently located, with multiple sizes available.
If you’re looking for a reputable self storage provider, pop down to one of our conveniently located stores and speak to one our friendly staff members. You can also give us a call on 0800 0852 954.