Did you know that world-famous musicians such as of Cliff Richard, Ringo Starr, Engelbert Humperdinck. John Lennon and Tom Jones lived in Weybridge?
Situated on the River Wey in the Elmbridge district and county of Surrey, Weybridge is 16 miles southwest of central London. It’s a popular location for families who are looking for good schools, sports clubs and a thriving business district.
Weybridge has plenty of history, having appeared in Domesday Book of 1086 as Webrige and Webruge held partly by Chertsey Abbey. Today, Weybridge is a bustling, cosmopolitan town with extensive shopping options, coffee shops, schools and sports clubs. As such it attracts families from around the UK and has developed a growing business community.
With such a growing community, the one thing that families and businesses in Weybridge have in common is the lack of space.
We have helped thousands of businesses in the area by offering a safe and secure space to store their household and business items. Here’s why they choose us as their storage partner:
- You have 24-hour access to your self storage unit
- We have helpful and friendly staff
- You can purchase packing materials onsite
- We offer discounts on local van hire
- Our units are secure with alarms and CCTV
- We offer free use of pallet trucks and trolleys
- You get refunds for unused storage days
- Discounts for prepaid long-term rentals
- We offer a confidential document shredding service
Our self storage property in Weybridge has storage units ranging from 10sq. ft. to 200sq.ft with prices that vary accordingly. You can us our very convenient unit size estimator to figure out what size unit you need.
If you’re looking for affordable self storage in and around the Weybridge area, don’t hesitate to pop into our easily accessible and conveniently located facility on Avro Way, Brooklands, Weybridge, or call us on 01932 353 700.