With spring not too far away, now is a great time to consider a deep clean of your home or office. A spring clean can breathe new life into the space around you and help you become more organised in your daily life.
For some, a spring clean is a simple process while for others it can be a completely daunting experience. The trick is to get ahead of things and the best way to do this is to plan. Here are a few tips to help you with your spring cleaning this March.
- Write down what you want to achieve by spring cleaning the space around you. Is it to do a deep clean, declutter or simply create more space in your home or office? By having a clear goal, it will help you to stick to the plan and not get distracted.
- Sort out your excess items into three areas: Items to keep, items to donate and items to be stored. For those sentimental items that you just can’t get rid of, self storage is the perfect space to safely store them for when you may need them again.
- Label your boxes. If you choose to store your seasonal and sentimental items in storage, be sure to label them correctly. This will make it easier to find when you do need them again.
- Protect the items you can putting into storage. Boxes and bubble wrap are great for protecting your items while they are in storage. The good news is we sell packaging in all of our stores
- Get the whole family involved. Give everyone a room to work through or a task to help you with your spring cleaning.
If it’s storage space you need to help you with your spring cleaning, we’ve got you covered. Our self storage facilities across the UK are perfect for helping you safely store your items for when you need them again.
Give us a call on 0800 0852 954 or click here for a fast online quote.