Milton Keynes, an established area on the outskirts of London, is home to many successful businesses, universities and a growing number of families.
The new city, which was originally planned to relieve housing congestion in London, is a cultural and historical oasis which brings together theatre, museums, art, sculpture and architecture all within the city centre and the surrounding areas. It is also a popular destination for companies seeking conference venues for corporate activities due to its close proximity to London.
Interestingly, Milton Keynes also has one of the fastest growing economies in the UK, recently overtaking Cambridge at the number one spot. Many believe the growth is partly due to the city being well-positioned between the two university towns of Oxford and Cambridge, as well as its close proximity to two of the UK’s largest cities, Birmingham and London.
Whatever the reason, the fast growth has created a need for space and so demand for self storage has risen over recent years. For growing businesses it’s about being able to expand operations without committing to costly and long-term leases, while for families it is about decluttering and creating a more minimalist home environment. For students, they turn to self storage to store their belongings during the holidays or between accommodation.
Storage King Milton Keynes has been helping the Milton Keynes community with their space problems since 1998. Thousands of businesses, families and students have benefitted from the flexible and convenient self storage offering.
Why Storage King Milton Keynes?
- Our store features comprehensive security measures, including CCTV, fully alarmed units and secure electronic gates
- We offer a flexible cost-effective van hire service by teaming up with Hertz 24/7. Prices are as follows: £15 per hour or £50 per day, plus the cost fuel
- We offer a secure document shredding service
- With us you have free use of pallet trucks and trolleys to help you transport your items to and from your storage unit
- Packing materials are for sale at the store to help you keep organised
- You can access your unit 24hours a day with no additional charge
How much will it cost?
We consider three variables when calculating your best quote:
- The floor space required
- The length of the period you’ll be looking to rent
- The floor you choose for your unit (ground or first)
If you are a business, family or student that is needing self storage in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas, feel free to pop into our conveniently located store on Barton Road or call us on 01908 643 332.