Sales Assistant - Cambridge
Storage King is looking for an energetic and results motivated Sales Assistant to support the manager in all aspects of running the store and growing the business. The ideal candidate will be target driven with good sales skills and the desire to learn. They will be involved in customer service, local marketing, general administration and maintenance tasks alongside sales.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in the retail Industry or a background in sales and be confident working towards meeting targets and exceeding expectations. Computer literacy is required alongside strong selling and communication skills.
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours a week, with a basic salary of 16k plus bonus and benefits
The successful candidate:
- Experience of managing customer relationships
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced demanding environment with minimal supervision.
- Self-driven, passionate and committed to excel above expectations
- Will have had some experience in a sales role
- Responsible for assisting delivery of sales target results
- be prepared to work on Saturdays
- Ability to plan and organise and prioritise workloads
- Excellent communication skills
- Is target driven and always strives to succeed
Sales and Customer Service
- Responsible for the conversion of prospects into customers and actively promote the sale of add on products
- To actively promote the sale of merchandise
- To promote the services of both the Store and the company
- To ensure that all customers (both in person and on the telephone) are greeted and approached in accordance with the Company Standards
- To ensure that all customer enquiries are captured and followed up with the appropriate timely action
- To ensure that all customers visiting the Store use the correct sign in and visiting procedure
- To ensure that the company equipment is fit for its purpose and to report any equipment which is in need of attention.
- To report any maintenance required at the store via appropriate channels and in a timely manner, this may include undertaking minor repairs where necessary
- To maintain the highest possible level of cleanliness and presentation of the store to include all internal and external areas
- Accountable for the presentation of packaging materials etc. to generate increased sales and enhance the reception/retail area
- Responsible for the accurate completion of Storage Kings policies and procedures
- Responsible for organising work of self, managing information, decision making, planning and prioritising to achieve business results ensuring all deadlines are met
- To continually review own performance and requests feedback whilst seeking opportunities to take on new learning
- To respond to any other reasonable administration request made by Head Office in a timely and professional manner
Please apply to [email protected] enclosing your CV
Our Recruitment Data Policy can be read in full here